RIP Yahoo Answers: Funniest Automotive/Marketing Questions from the Forum
While we like to think Naked Lime is the source of all important information about the automotive industry, we can still mourn the end of an era. Started 16 years ago, Yahoo Answers has been an internet favorite for Q&A about all things mundane, philosophical – and quite often – bizarre.
Before the site is officially laid to rest on May 4th, we wanted to take a walk down memory lane and look at some of our favorite Yahoo Answers posts related to the automotive and marketing industries.
Cars & Transportation
1. This person who is onto something:
2. This flawed thought process:
3. This unsolved mystery:
4. This sea creature wannabe:
5. This spark of interest:
6. This wholesome response to a typo:
7. This question we honestly want to know the answer to:
Marketing & the Internet
8. This aspiring content creator:
9. This parent’s vacation planning:
10.This person that doesn’t understand ads:
11. This edge-of-our-seat search for the truth:
11. This social media dilemma:
13. This person with infinite storage:
14. This ambitious printer:
15. This not-actually-a-question:
Rest easy Yahoo Answers. Thanks for truly testing the adage that there is no such thing as a dumb question.
You can make sure your dealership is a place your customers will turn to with their questions by creating a website that has all of the answers they are looking for. Learn more on our website.