Mitsubishi Dealership Websites
Your website is a direct extension of your dealership. Naked Lime websites are proactively updated when Mitsubishi releases new promotions and reviewed to ensure they are Mitsubishi-compliant. Your online dealership is always ready to match every shopper to the right car.
The average car buyer's journey can contain 69 dealership website interactions.
- Provides the best experience for every device type within a single URL, making shoppers and search engines happy.
- Allows quick and easy site content changes with drag-and-drop functionally.
- Personalizes the site for each visitor based on their previously viewed pages and campaigns they've received through other Naked Lime marketing channels
- Guides car buyers on their purchasing journey with Mitsubishi’s integrated vehicle incentives and window stickers.
- Uses price alerts to keep your cars in from of shoppers even after they leave your site.
- Makes it easy for desktop site visitors to send a specific listing to their phone with the click of a button.
- Recommends similar vehicles to showcase more of your inventory to customers who have shown active interest.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO is more than keywords. A complete on-site and off-site SEO strategy ensures that your dealership’s online content meets customer needs from their first search through their end conversion.
SEO increased overall organic website traffic by 5.67% and local keyword traffic by 25.13%.
Dealer case study
- Increase dealership visibility with on-site and off-site search engine optimization.
- Generate content as the foundation for digital advertising.
- Get your site indexed faster and more accurately with site navigation management, sitemap customization, and schema.org data.
- Push your site to the top of organic search results with unique, keyword-targeted website content.
- Manage your local listings to ensure your dealership information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Accurately describe your site contents to readers and search engines with meta title, description, and keyword management and revisions.
- Keep your fresh content in front of customers and search engines with your fully-managed dealership blog and posts on national automotive blogs.
Search and Display Advertising
Google-certified specialists know all the latest advertising products, strategies, and search trends. They’ll make the most of your dealership’s budget and drive actionable sales leads.
Paid Search increases click-through rate by 65% and leads by 30%.
Dealer case study
- Earn better-qualified leads with compelling search ads served to people who are actively seeking information.
- Grab consumer attention with images, animation, or video promoting your dealership through Display Advertising.
- Pay special attention to consumers who have already shown interest by visiting your dealership’s website through remarketing campaigns.
- Execute strategic campaigns targeted by keyword, location, time and day, network, device, ad position, and more.
- Drive superior results with dealer-specific campaigns with customized landing pages.
- Eliminate guesswork by using continuous ad testing to achieve fine-tuned performance.
- Take advantage of the latest platform features and updates to drive your business.
Inventory Display Advertising
Use machine-learning and real-time bidding for effective online display and mobile campaigns that reach the car shoppers most likely to buy.
Inventory Display Advertising increased Vehicle Detail Page interactions by 33%.
Dealer case study
- Speak to shoppers before they even begin to search for a dealership or your inventory.
- Use online consumer behavior and search intent data to find new in-market shoppers.
- Place in-image ads on premium websites on or off the Google Display Network, reaching a wider audience than traditional display advertising.
- Advertise exactly what is on your lot with real-time updated new and used inventory.
- Recommend a carousel of vehicles similar to those customers have previously interacted with.
- Drive shoppers directly to your Vehicle Detail Pages.
- React faster to changes and continually self-improve with live bid adjustment and inventory data.
Dynamic Search Advertising
Overcome the struggle of advertising rotating used car inventory. Match each car to the right buyer — all the way to make, model, year, price, and mileage levels — in real time.
Dynamic Search Ads decreased days on lot by 511% and increased used units sold by 354%.
Dealer case study
- Produce unique search ads for each used vehicle on your lot.
- Allocate budget to the segments of your inventory that drive the most profit and need the most advertising.
- Generate ads specifically based on what each shopper searches.
- Make exact matches to your vehicle inventory with same-day stock updates.
- Expand the impressions of your inventory with detailed, vehicle-specific search ads.
- Drive shoppers directly to your Vehicle Detail Pages for quick action.
Social Media Advertising
If you want people to see your dealership and your offers, go where people spend their time. The average person spends two hours and 15 minutes on social media each day.
The average conversion rate for Facebook ads is 9.21%.
- Advertise on social media specifically to your existing customers through custom contact lists.
- Reinforce your message on social media by targeting your website visitors with social ads for vehicles and services they already researched.
- Reach beyond your own audience and grow new business by using social insights to target people with similar interests and behaviors.
- Drive specific actions with lead generation ads that feature customizable forms that pre-populate shopper information and sync the lead directly with your CRM.
- Move inventory by highlighting a “Car of the Week,” low price point, or other vehicle-specific messaging using innovative ad formats like videos, slideshows, carousels, collections, and more.
- Use the power of personal influence and spread your brand recognition by letting users see when their friends interact with your dealership.
Social Media Management
Build connections between dealerships and customers. When they are ready to buy or service, they feel like they’re going to a trusted friend with their business.
84% of all automotive shoppers are on Facebook and 24% used Facebook as a resource for purchasing their last vehicle.
CMO Council report
- Trust a provider voted #1 in the 2018 Dealers' Choice Awards.
- Drive traffic to your website with posts covering local interest, dealership events, special promotions, and informative or entertaining blog or video content.
- Manage your dealership’s preferred social sites, including regularly updated custom profile graphics.
- Stake your claim on social networks by securing and optimizing profiles for your dealership on other top social sites.
- Boost the power of your other marketing channels with customized, coordinated campaign assets.
- Effectively engage your audience with unique, dealer-specific content, appropriate to each social network.
- Stay in touch with regular posts featuring your dealership, your local area, and your OEM content.
- Respond professionally to social media interactions, nurturing customer relationships and providing a positive first impression to first-time viewers.
Your online reputation alone may not sell you cars, but it can absolutely UN-sell them. The right management processes and tools can protect your image and attract more customers.
85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
BrightLocal consumer survey
- Scour the entire web (not just select sites) for reviews, comments, and mentions of your dealership, so you always know what they say and where they say it.
- Provide detailed notifications of negative reviews so you can investigate each situation and take the best course of action.
- Direct customers to leave valuable feedback on your selected review sites with custom point-of-sale materials for your dealership.
- Make the online review process easy with digital buttons created for dealership email signatures, email campaigns, and on your website.
- Give customers an opportunity to provide direct, private feedback through follow-up email surveys that keep the interaction offline.
- Increase loyalty with a professional response system that assists with resolving problems and saving customer relationships.
- View a complete picture of your customer interactions using the built-in relationship with customer profiles in Reynolds Contact Management.
- Leverage the power of major website reviews by pulling your dealership reviews from Cars.com into your dashboard and pushing to your website.
Loyal service customers are a valuable revenue stream and your best source of future sales. Keep them coming back with the convenience of online service scheduling and the ability to check their service history and progress from your website.
Dealerships wrote 158,814,425 repair orders in the first half of 2017. Did you get your fair share?
- Provide real-time appointment availability so customers can choose the time that fits their needs.
- Put the customer in control by allowing them to select their preferred advisor and vehicle-specific services.
- Keep service advisors focused on service by automating scheduling, appointment confirmations and reminders, and status reports.
- Improve upsell opportunities by featuring recommended and previously declined services for each customer.
Learn more about our exclusive Mitsubishi marketing services.