MINI Dealership Marketing
Stand out from the pack
From its early days on the track, MINI was designed with details to stand out from pack during races.
Your dealership marketing should reflect that same attitude.
Naked Lime studies your dealership, your market, and your customers to understand your business. Then we create and execute a communication strategy that represents your individual dealership. We coordinate it across co-op eligible marketing channels, helping you spread customized messaging that builds trust and confidence in your dealership brand.
Search and Display Advertising
Google-certified specialists know all the latest advertising products, strategies, and search trends. They’ll make the most of your dealership’s budget and drive actionable sales leads.
Paid Search increases click-through rate by 65% and leads by 30%.
Dealer case study
- Earn better-qualified leads with compelling search ads served to people who are actively seeking information.
- Grab consumer attention with images, animation, or video promoting your dealership through Display Advertising.
- Pay special attention to consumers who have already shown interest by visiting your dealership’s website through remarketing campaigns.
- Execute strategic campaigns targeted by keyword, location, time and day, network, device, ad position, and more.
- Drive superior results with dealer-specific campaigns with customized landing pages.
- Eliminate guesswork by using continuous ad testing to achieve fine-tuned performance.
- Take advantage of the latest platform features and updates to drive your business.
Social Media Advertising
If you want people to see your dealership and your offers, go where people spend their time. The average person spends two hours and 27 minutes on social media each day.
The average conversion rate for Facebook ads is 9.21%.
- Advertise on social media specifically to your existing customers through custom contact lists.
- Reinforce your message on social media by targeting your website visitors with social ads for vehicles and services they already researched.
- Reach beyond your own audience and grow new business by using social insights to target people with similar interests and behaviors.
- Drive specific actions with lead generation ads that feature customizable forms that pre-populate shopper information and sync the lead directly with your CRM.
- Move inventory by highlighting a “Car of the Week,” low price point, or other vehicle-specific messaging using innovative ad formats like videos, slideshows, carousels, collections, and more.
- Use the power of personal influence and spread your brand recognition by letting users see when their friends interact with your dealership.
Implement a customized and effective email marketing approach for your dealership to drive sales, increase service traffic, and capture new business.
Email marketing has an average ROI of 3,800 percent. For every dollar invested, the average return is $38.
- Update customer data regularly through email appending and VIN title transfer to ensure you are working with the cleanest data possible.
- Segment and refine your data so you send resonating messages to your customers about their specific vehicle needs.
- Analyze previous results and customer data to create the perfect message for each customer segment.
- Create a follow-up plan for customer segments, determining the best offers and frequency to get the highest response.
- Design custom pieces for each dealership, while complying with OEM guidelines and Federal advertising regulations.
- Test emails in every platform before sending, so you can be confident your messages are being delivered to your customers with any email provider, browser, or device.
Direct Mail Marketing
Deliver offers that have weight, substance and dimension. Customers holding mail in their hands provides emotional impact and increases their recollection and interactions. But that’s only when the right offer is sent to the right customer, using reliable data.
Direct mail’s response rates are 10 to 30 times higher than that of digital communications.
Direct Marketing Association
- Operate on the same intelligent marketing engine as our email platform.
- Use transactional data from your DMS, with verified and appended household data from Polk, USPS, and more.
- Reduce invalid or duplicate addresses, allowing you to send fewer pieces of direct mail, with better results.
Through a mix of general interest articles, service promotions, and sales promotions, your dealership’s newsletter content provides something for each of your customers and prospects — regardless of where they are in the sales cycle.
Average conversion rates are six times higher for brands using content marketing than those that aren’t.
- Research the automotive industry and consumer trends, giving your readers the most relevant content possible each month.
- Include timely offers designed to generate customer retail action.
- Track newsletter views and clicks, showing your most popular articles and promotions.
- Recommend articles and specials based on past newsletter performance and dealership goals.
- Identify engaged customers and prospects and send immediate alerts for sales and service follow-up.
- Align your content messaging with other channels, using reader behavior to guide your strategy.
Learn more about co-op eligible marketing for MINI dealers.
Naked Lime Marketing
2405 County Line Rd.
Kettering, OH 45430