What it does:
- Uses your DMS data, demographic and behavioral data, and industry and market data to create a marketing database that allows you to communicate relevantly to all customers, prospects, and conquest opportunities.
- Updates data regularly to ensure you are working with the cleanest data possible.
- VIN Title Transfer: Compares dealership records to registered vehicle records to verify that your customer still owns the car you think they do.
- Email Appends: Fills the gaps in records with missing email addresses so your messages reach even more of your customers.
- Segments your data so your messages are precisely targeted to specific audiences based on numerous factors and behaviors, driving engagement and consumer action.
- Defines rules of engagement between stores within a group to limit overlapping communications to customers from multiple dealerships
- Group Customer Controls: Allows dealerships to determine which store "owns" a customer for messaging
How they do it:
- Analyzes previous marketing results, consumer behavior, market trends, and transactional data to create the perfect message for each recipient.
- Designs custom creative content branded specifically to your dealership, while remaining compliant with OEM guidelines and Federal advertising regulations.
- Tests email deliverability in every platform, so you can be confident your messages are being seen by your customers regardless of service provider or device.
- Reduces invalid or duplicate addresses, decreasing costs by allowing you to send fewer pieces of direct mail with better results.
- Creates a follow-up plan for customers, using their actions and content engagement to tailor offers that will get them through the door.
How it works:
- Researches the automotive industry and consumer trends, giving your readers the most relevant content possible each month.
- Includes timely offers designed to generate customer retail action.
- Tracks newsletter views and clicks, showing your most popular articles and promotions.
- Recommends articles and specials based on past newsletter performance and dealership goals.
- Identifies engaged customers and prospects and sends immediate alerts for sales leads and service follow-up, which can be populated in your CRM.
- Aligns your content messaging with other channels, using reader behavior to guide your strategy.
How it works:
- Identifies specific audience segments based on customer attributes and behaviors.
- Builds look-alike audiences to find new prospects who are just like your current customers.
- Targets customers who are most likely to buy or service, and builds a compelling message just for them.
Naked Lime’s targeted marketing is very strong compared to all of the other programs in the industry. We’re definitely seeing the return on investment.