What it does:
- Fully manages your dealership’s preferred social sites, including regularly updated custom profile graphics and posts featuring your dealership, your local area, and your OEM content.
- Responds professionally to social media interactions, nurturing customer relationships and providing a positive first impression to first-time viewers.
- Boosts the power of your other marketing channels with customized, coordinated campaign assets.
- Drives traffic to your website with posts covering local interest, dealership events, special promotions, and informative or entertaining blog or video content.
- Stakes your claim on social networks by securing and optimizing profiles for your dealership on other top social sites.
- Effectively engages your audience with unique, dealer-specific content, appropriate to each social network.
What it does:
- Scours the entire web for reviews, comments, and mentions of your dealership, so you always know what they say and where they say it.
- Provides detailed notifications of negative reviews so you can investigate each situation and take the best course of action.
- Directs customers to leave valuable feedback on your selected review sites with custom point-of-sale materials for your dealership.
- Makes the online review process easy with digital buttons created for dealership email signatures, email campaigns, and on your website.
- Gives customers an opportunity to provide direct, private feedback through follow-up email surveys that keep the interaction offline.
- Increases loyalty with a professional response system that assists with resolving problems and saving customer relationships.
- Shows you a complete picture of your customer interactions using the built-in relationship with customer profiles in Reynolds Contact Management.
- Leverages the power of major website reviews by pulling your dealership reviews from Cars.com into your dashboard and pushing to your website.