What it does:
- Analyzes sales trends in your market to identify market share leaders, geographic predictors, and seasonal effects on your marketing.
- Provides a demographic analysis of your market area, including the population’s income, home and vehicle ownership status, buying tendencies, and other characteristics that help guide marketing decisions.
- Compares your pre-owned vehicle strategy to your competition in terms of popular models, inventory turn, and pricing.
- Tracks your customer journeys to help understand how they find you, at what point they submit a lead, what stops them if they don’t, and how you can convert more leads to sales.
The Strategist role:
- Coordinates an entire team of marketing specialists, across all services and providers, to ensure a complete, cohesive marketing strategy.
- Allows you to control all of your dealership marketing with one phone call, saving you the time and hassle of contacting multiple teams and vendors.
- Works with you to determine your dealership goals, strategy, key performance indicators (KPIs), creative themes, and marketing plans for each month and the long-term.
- Visits the dealership to strengthen your partnership and gain first-hand knowledge of your business.