What it does:
- Analyzes sales trends in your market to identify market share leaders, geographic predictors, and seasonal effects on your marketing.
- Provides a demographic analysis of your market area, including the population’s income, home and vehicle ownership status, buying tendencies, and other characteristics that help guide marketing decisions.
- Compares your inventory strategy to your competition in terms of popular models, inventory turn, and pricing.
- Tracks shopper journeys to understand how they find you, how they interact with your website and communications, and how to improve content, function, and experience to increase conversions.
The Strategist role:
- Coordinates an entire team of marketing specialists, across all services and providers, to ensure a complete, cohesive marketing strategy.
- Allows you to control all of your dealership marketing with one phone call, saving you the time and hassle of contacting multiple teams and vendors.
- Works with you to determine your dealership goals, strategy, key performance indicators (KPIs), creative themes, and marketing plans for each month and the long-term.
- Visits the dealership to strengthen your partnership and gain first-hand knowledge of your business.
The biggest benefit of Naked Lime is having a lead account strategist who truly knows our dealership. I view him as the right arm of our marketing department.